Payment Received After A Long Wait 👍

JerryJace

Hello,

For a while I thought Adfoc.us could be a fraud and the negative feedback on the Payment Proof page certainly made me feel uneasy. Things got a little scary for me once a Red Flag Warning was set on my account and all my requested payments were put on hold. Understandably, I was pretty anxious about not getting the money I had worked hard to get.

However, everything went okay. All I needed to do was follow the guidelines on the Terms and Conditions page by writing a well-thought-out Support Ticket to the staff. Within a day or two the Warning was removed, and the money was available in my PayPal.

Below are images of the Support Ticket I sent and my PayPal Transaction Details.

I hope you either got or will get your payment. Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.17fb3a8c8a602904f3b68f71123d8523.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.d8afd914efec89e70d7abbc166b872be.png

Edited by JerryJace
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...