No support to payment

hariyv

I tried to earn clicks on my url shortner. After i raised the bill payment i didnt recieve the payment since 2 months. Out of blue and after raising 4 support tickets i recieved a reply stating that my account is red flagged suddenly. if its the case then why was i not informed during my initiation of payment. You guys should be professional enough to reply with proofs rather than vaguely deciding and strangely asking me the proofs of my traffic sources. im earning money through affiliate marketing and have my own traffic sources depending on my choice. if adfoc.us thinks that there is a violation then they should be able to show the proofs and then deduct from my pay rather than withholding my full amount.

No wonder the support team is invisible as i think they lack professional reasoning to customers like us who bring numbers to the table.

Im disapppointed and feel betrayed as they didnt value my time , efforts and earnings.

Guys , beware , venture if you wanna do charity service for them instead of doing business as your services wont be acknowledged.