AdFoc.us Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cableguyp

How come you guys don't ban Admin 2?

Posted (edited)

From what I've seen, the admin account is only on sometimes. 

I do think adfoc.us either

1. needs more staff members 

or 2. get more of their staff on the forums as well

Edited by AceDanny
I forgot to add something important

Yeah clearly you can see he is not real. How long after you request do you normally get paid? It said 1-3days which could be today. But it could also mean business days so it would be on the 12th

What they mean is it will take until possibly near half next month. Adfoc.us has a lot of users so sometimes payment is delayed. Not to mention COVID-19 means people are working from home which further adds to it.

The 24-72 hours part means how long it could take to show in your PayPal/ Bitcoin wallet. PayPal and Bitcoin operators sometimes has to hold payments that you receive to make sure they aren't fraudulent. Thats why you could have to wait for 24-72 hours once you get payed next month.

8 hours ago, AceDanny said:

What they mean is it will take until possibly near half next month. Adfoc.us has a lot of users so sometimes payment is delayed. Not to mention COVID-19 means people are working from home which further adds to it.

The 24-72 hours part means how long it could take to show in your PayPal/ Bitcoin wallet. PayPal and Bitcoin operators sometimes has to hold payments that you receive to make sure they aren't fraudulent. Thats why you could have to wait for 24-72 hours once you get payed next month.

I requested payment this moneht this 7th. So I should receive it on the 15th ish then? From looking at the payment proof section it seems like the 14th-16th people normally get it.