Payment Proof - READ FIRST

Admin

Thank you for taking the time to post payment proof.

This is simply a sample of users who have been paid and decided on their own to share their proof.

In June 2018 we wiped our previous forums and started over (too much spam) so a lot of the payment proof between 2012 and 2018 was lost.

You can find 2011-2012 payment proof here:

http://adfocus.proboards.com/board/6/payment-screenshots

Thanks for posting and please make sure to post a clear screenshot without private information otherwise it may be removed or modified by staff.

• Admin pinned this topic
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I made a payment of my funds and you said that this would happen within 24-72 hours, but 72 hours have already passed and you are not sending me my money

• I made a payment of my funds and you said that this would happen within 24-72 hours, but 72 hours have already passed and you are not sending me my money

• I made a payment of my funds and you said that this would happen within 24-72 hours, but 72 hours have already passed and you are not sending me my money

• Like 1

• 1 month later...